19 May 2016

Why only? or Fuck it all !


Why is my blog called Two Giraffes, and not some other meaningless name? Why we cry if we have full bellies and no one died, why is it raining if I want to go trekking, why are friends not sold on ebay, why are magic mushrooms magic, and why men's feet smell more than women's?


I do not know the answers. 
and I am too lazy to google them.

Mayhaps YOU know why the world doesn't make a fucking sense. 
And why some people are more crazy than the others, why some guys care about their girlfriends more and some less, why can I still hear the sound of a Canon breaking against the tiled floor, why you have to bargain everywhere in Asia, and why I feel so much hatred and pain. Why only was I born to this world the way I was? Why not someone different? Why my blue eyes, blonde hair, my body shape, my crazy mind.. ? Why the life never gets easier, it is just you who realize the happiness is all around and we need to live for the moemnt. 

Why did HE have to break my fucking camera and now I can't seem to be able to buy one???



No comments:

Post a Comment