12 May 2016

A normal (not!!) day


'Fuck, don't you take a picture of me!' :)

I really felt like writing. Then I thought I have no idea what to write about.. then I thought that there is nothing interesting to write about...  and then I realized that that is just plain bullshit! Of course I have a lot of things to write about. So I am just going to tell you about my day.


A normal day in Chinatown

It is Thursday, a normal day of the week, apart from some heavy rain which we do not get normally in Malaysia at this time. This morning me and Tom woke up quite late, because we stayed up late last night. That is how it works in Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur by the way. There is 24 / 7 life; restaurants and food corners are open all night long so it is fully alive at any time. This means you sort of loose track of day and night and forget to go to bed.. Ending up with a reverse schedule..

My cool page and my cool job

After waking up at around 11 am, I missed my morning exercise- damn will have to do one now! Than I checked my Facebook. And not just blindly reading whatever people post there, but I checked our business page LeMa Art which, well, is for our business. Because me and Tom have one of the most interesting jobs ever- we create our own products which then I sell on the streets of Asia! Just right there, on the pavement of some random city with a lot of tourists. And so far Malaysia was nice to us. I do have to already write about my selling experiences, I really do…

My cool novel

Anyway, after I replied to the messages and posts on LeMa Art, I continued on writing my novel. Yes, I am currently writing a novel- and yes, it is about Star Trek… It is not progressing as I would wish to, but it is somehow progressing.. so one day, expect a huge bestseller coming to the bookstores, with my name on it ;)
Preparation for the audition

Let's be a movie star !!

Around 2pm we finally managed to get out of the hotel. We dressed up, I put my makeup on- which I usually do not bother with anymore- and of we went for a casting. A movie casting.
I have already played in a Malay sitcom, and they will broadcast it only in the end of May. I was just a cameo there. However this time, we auditioned for a role of.. well it still is a cameo, but we will have to talk. So I guess that is a progress ;)

The audition went very well. When we reached the studio, there were no other people, so we went straight through in front of the camera. The guy just asked each of us simple questions and took pictures of us. Then he wanted both of us to chat and have fun at an imaginary party. I actually really enjoyed it- now you will laugh- but mainly because I have never seen Tom dressed up so smartly :) It really suits him. However our style of life often does not allow you to dress up smartly because you have to be prepared to get 'dirty'. One month in India, and all your clothes are gray from dust…
Now we came back to the hotel and I am making new bracelets for tomorrow- I am going to sell on Friday evening,  just here in Chinatown. And meanwhile trying to work on my novel again, and waiting for the reply from the studio.

So, after all, there is really a lot to write about my day :)

I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Nice positive reading, but who is this ugly guy on pictures??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Thank you Tom for reading my post ;))

      Delete