27 February 2014

Looking for the happiness


It's all in you. Finding the happiness...
No one can make you really happy (yes for a short period of time but if you are sad inside, you'll always find some problems with your relationships.)
No one can make you happy, nothing can really make you happy; no money, no treasures, no possessions, no skills, no jobs, nothing can make you ultimately satisfied IF you are not content with yourself, if your blood is too hot, if you are sad inside, if you carry the burden of dissatisfaction within you.
You would find negative things in every simple precious moment, you would be annoyed by it and always point out things which could be better. However if you let go, slow down, stop thinking too much, and start looking around, listening more, observing, just then you'll see the real beauty around you. The gorgeous things, the simple things will make you smile. And you'll stop and watch. Once it finishes, you'll have an empty mind, but the smile will stay.
And once you let go, good things will happen to you. The positive energy which you, only you, can find inside yourself that will reach other people too and then the other people will be good to you in a return.

As I'm writing this post this has just happened to me. 
I'm constantly very annoyed but little things. I thought all i need is a tranquillity. I reached Gokarna and said to myself: ' I don't need a fancy room, nor a hot shower, toilet paper, insects won't bother me, only a hot sun I can cover from if I wish to.'
But then I became angry. Angry, annoyed, hot blooded. I felt rush, I was mad because I was missing my ex, because the waves were too high and the sea too wild. I looked at the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen (imagine a paradise: A perfect-blue colored sky with a little tiny clouds like a sweet drops of sugar left on the table in a perfect order. Someone perhaps wants to invite the ants,...?) Beautiful palms hanging over sandy beach. I looked at this paradise and I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing!
For I knew this was very wrong. Don't I want to at least take a picture of this? Naah, I got the same one from the last year... (Seriously??? How could anyone think that..)

So anyway, I hated noons since I found no place quiet enough to chill. It was too hot on the sun, but it was too crowded under the shade. I used to sit outside of my room and there was no breeze to calm me down. If I wanted to move just a bit, I needed a chair at least. So I've asked the owner of the 'hotel' I'm staying in (it's more like a complex of huts) two days ago to bring me something to sit on. To my huge surprise he just came and gave me a simple stool apologising that it took him all this time to find at least this. I really haven't expected such a kindness and thought he forgot a long time ago. By the way, I also got a fresh coconut from a palm ;) Yummy, I'm going to enjoy this if you excuse me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment