5 June 2013

Hangover without anyone hangover


Hangover part III


I loved the first Hangover. The second one felt a bit like 'let's-do-this-just-for-the-sake-of-it', and the third one was good. It was Hangover after all, so it was as good as it can get. Allan (Zach Galifianakis) again nailed all the funny lines and Bradley Cooper looked hot as always.

Spoiler alert!
I did write spoiler alert, so now I can pretty much write everything about the movie. Frankly, I went to see the movie because of Bradley. Hand on heart, which girl didn't ? Unfortunately, he didn't take  his shirt off even though had been encouraged to do so by some of the main characters. The number of times he said the F word was about a million, but for some reason I didn't mind it. Really, if you are about to watch the movie with your mates, try counting what the exact number is. And who wins buys popcorn :)
The story was about Chow (the little Chinese guy) stealing money from Marshall – mentioned in the first Hangover film and played by John Goodman who, in my opinion, could have got a bigger role- or at least more lines. The fun begins when the 'wolf pack' is suppose to find the money and Mr Chow. Again, poor Doug is held hostage (this time though he has been shown on screen more frequently.)
No one really gets a hangover this time, right up to the last scene which doesn't make any sense anyway, but leaves too many questions. I think everyone is now wondering how did Stu end up with fake boobs in just one night! (Without any scaring I must say...) It felt like the producers just thought to themselves Oh well, doesn't really matter if people are going to like this sequel, as long as they are curious about the last scene we have to make hangover part IV !
So much for me becoming telepathic...

There weren't many new characters introduced in the film, however many from the previous Hangovers returned. It felt  little bit like a reunion from college. Also, flashbacks of scenes which we already saw in Hangover I and II were boring.
Saying this, I laughed a lot. I enjoyed the stupid situational humor, repeated jokes which were still funny and the crazy plot. Definitely worth watching, just don't expect too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment